Monday, July 23, 2007

Gah.

Okay, this post isn't a rant or anything. This is merely me saying that my summer is BUSSSSSY. I'm SOOOO behind on my eighty hours of health class homework, and I have no clue what I'm going to do.

I've also developed a bad case of swearing. Not too attractive in Seattle. Maybe I need to move to South Boston.

I'm watching the YouTube debates right now. Should be interesting.

AHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so flustered right now. Can you believe that, despite the fact that I was carsick to the point of hurling, I didn't want the ride home from my trip to the beach to end? It was five hours of day dreaming. I've never felt so calm. I felt like I knew where I wanted to go, what I wanted to do in life.

AND IT DIDN'T INCLUDE HIGH SCHOOL.

I've also found a relationship with God. Strange? Sort of. But it was soothing. I dunno.

I'm out.

2 comments:

Clive Dangerously said...

Hey, no problem.

And don't sweat the swearing, so long as it doesn't sound forced. Just let the obscenities flow through you, like The Force.

spontaneousanonymity said...

I'm down with the Force. :D

Thought the swearing does tend to ruffle the parental unit's feathers. I don't think they'd appreciate such a natural approach to swearing. They'd prefer I nip it in the bud.

Maybe I'll, like, swear into my pillow. Kinda of like yelling. Therapeutic?

Maybe.

Maybe it would just accumulate a lot of spit on my pillow.

Ah, well.